Find the ingredients & more for this enchanting spell on my website here !
Keeping The Peace Spell :
Obj: To combat negativity, drama & unwanted energies. To fill you home, sacred space & self with peaceful energy.
You will need:
White sage leaves
White sage smudge wand or incense
Black onyx crystals
aqua aura crystals
Clear Quartz ( optional with point )
( Optional alternative ) black salt
( optional alternative) Blue sand
X4 black candles ( Black Moon Candles optional)
X 1 white candle
Matches or lighter
Perform: on a morning when you feel happy & positive. Refreshed & vibrant. When you feel you can momentarily forget any Drama or negativity.
– Begin by cleaning your surface.
-Play some gentle & peaceful music.
-You may use this time to smudge your space & self.
– Inhale a deep breath of positivity & exhale any distracting negative thoughts, clear your mind. Repeat a few times if needed.
– Light a white candle for purity.
” I now open a door to Love & Light ”
– Gather your Black Onyx crystals and/or black salt. Holding them all together you can run them through the sage smoke & candle light. ” I now bless these stones to bring protection and barriers against negativity. ”
– Starting at the top of your pentacle star, form the shape of an upright point / pyramid. Then one by one, continue to place the stones or salt in very straight lines, until you form a 5 pointed pentacle. Keep you intention strong of building the barriers against negativity or drama. Envision building protective walls in each element as you do so.
– Next, move to your Aqua Aura Quartz and/ or blue sand. Holding these items, run them again through the sage smoke & candle light. ” I welcome the energy of peace & invite a ring of light to surround me.” Now focused on an energy of calming light Surrounding each “barrier wall” & yourself, begin to create a ring around your pentacle star. Start at the top point and work clockwise until complete, one stone at a time.
– Next place a black candle in each direction, North, East, South & West. As you light each candle, invite it’s energy to help keep the peace. ” I invite the energy of the North, to help keep the peace.” … and so forth.
– Take your master clear Quartz ( tumbled, sphere or point ) & run it through your sage smoke. Then hold it over the light of each black candle, starting at one and working clockwise. ” May you take in this protective light from the North & illuminate peace.” Repeat over each candle for each direction. Place your Master Quartz Crystal in the center of your pentacle star. Take a moment to absorb this energy.
– Lastly take your White Sage Leave and in your hand, crush them up and you sprinkle them clockwise around the perimeter of your circle. ” May this energy be at peace, may this Sage purify this space, bringing protection, love & light to my mind, body & spirit. Blessed Be.”
– Sit in reflection of the peaceful energy you created. Go into a meditation in you feel the need to. Hold this positive energy close to your heart. Let the candles burn down. Let the peace be kept.
Just wanted to a share a loving reminder with you all.
Brightest Blessings! xo ~ Jenna
Amethyst often forms in combination with other minerals, such as Smokey Quartz, Cirtine, & quartz, creating whole new crystals with intensified elements. A scientific study, said that Amethyst owes it’s color to high energy radiation or gamma rays from radioactive sources and the presence of iron built into its crystal lattice. Much of the Amethyst that we see today is taken from the gas cavities of ancient lava tubes from all over the world, Some possibly formed a million years ago & now have become the beautiful Amethyst pieces that we see today 🙂
Myths & Legends :
The name Amethyst derives from the Greek word amethystos, meaning “not intoxicated or not drunken.” and comes from an ancient legend. The wine god Bacchus, angry over an insult and determined to avenge himself decreed the first person he should meet would be devoured by his tigers. The unfortunate mortal happened to be a beautiful maiden named Amethyst on her way to worship at the shrine of Diana. As the ferocious beasts sprang, she sought the protection of the goddess and was saved by being turned into a clear, white crystal. Bacchus, regretting his cruelty, poured the juice of his grapes over the stone as an offering, giving the gem its lovely purple hue; but Of course this story varies wherever you go…
Chakras, Deities & Elements :
It has long been associated with February, the month the Romans dedicated to Neptune, their water-god, making Amethyst a crystal closely associated with the element of water, encouraging us to go with the flow & see beyond what is at the surface. Naturally, these qualities & it’s coloring, work to heal and vibrate with our third eye chakra. Teaching us to always dive deeper, with calm emotions. Amethyst also honors Diana, the Roman Goddess of the Moon, and Protector of Animals, making it an ideal crystal to incorporate into any Full Moon ritual. If you are a Pisces, you may find yourself greatly drawn to this crystal in your empathetic energy, as it can enhance your abilities in your art, allowing the ‘true you,’ to shine through.
Metaphysical Properties :
For centuries Amethyst is said to have legendary powers that stimulate, and soothe, the mind and emotional state. In return helping you to push mental distraction away and better sink into a deeper meditative state. In this state one can better achieve forms of divination, such as tarot reading, pendulum work, automatic writing & spell casting. In the spiritual world, Amethyst strengthens the connection with the Divine, and was often used as amulets in burial to help for a smoother transition between the worlds. Metaphysically, this stone raises one’s spiritual vibrations & awareness, creating a protective shield around the aura & accelerating intuitive & psychic abilities. It can help the user to enhance dreams & premonitions, making it a valuable tool for spiritual growth & guidance while one if advancing on their path to enlightenment.
Detoxing the mind, body & spirit, thus helping with sobriety & overcoming addiction. It aids the user in enhancing their creativity & self knowledge, helping them strive for a better, healthier & more meaningful life.
Care & warnings :
Amethyst should never be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time, as it can fade in color immensely. This is a non-toxic stone & many use it’s energy within elixirs, crystal charged waters & more.
Now that you know a little bit more about the magick that Amethyst can bring to you, take a moment to look at this enchanting crystal with fresh eyes and ask it how it can help you?
Under a New Moon, when we are in the ‘void,’ the very essence of new beginning and fresh starts, make a commitment to reconnect to your spiritual path; whether you feel you have gone off course or not, you can deepen your connection to the divine with this New Moon Spiritual Guidance Spell & Meditation Ritual.
What You Will Need:
A BLACK CANDLE (representing the void & your subconscious)
OR – PURPLE CANDLE (representing the 6th chakra and your third eye intuition).
CRYSTALS OF : BLACK MOONSTONE ( for shadow work & subconscious awareness)
LABRADORITE ( for calming the mind, heightened clairvoyant, emotional strength, deepened meditation)
CITRINE ( for prosperity & abundance in your divinationwork )
QUARTZ ( for heightened power to your intuition and clear vision )
WHITE SAGE bundle or loose leaf with smudge bowl (purification & cleansing)
JOURNAL/ PAPER & PEN
A QUIET PLACE
Once you have everything you need, you can set up a simple altar or not, this is up to you.
Find a comfortable sitting position in a quiet room, exhale deeply 3 times, visualizing any stress that may be surrounding you to vanish.
Light your candle holding the intention of clarity & guidance.
Light your sage (bundle or loose leaf) from the flame of the candle. Let the smoke begin to rise.
Take each crystal (one at a time), holding each purpose in mind and bless the stone by running it through the sage smoke.
Acknowledge the previous energies of the stones passing away and your new intent surrounding each stone. Saying:
” I feel your purification and I now bless you for the purpose of ___________.”
One by one, place each stone around the base of the candle (no particular order is necessary, just what feels right to you.)
Once complete, hover your hands around the base of the candle & crystals, drawing in their energies, allowing for a deeper connection to spirit, clear insight & spiritual guidance to fill you. Saying:
” I feel the light of spirit filling my heart & mind, I feel the warmth of love & compassion & I absorb the positive energies that will guide me along my journey to enlightenment.”
When you feel ready, place your hands in a comfortable position, close you eyes & start your meditation. Keep your focus on your intent of bringing clarity to your spiritual path. Visualize a physical path and allow your subconscious to take you to the next location.
Take note of everything throughout your meditation, do not resist images that come to mind, and do not linger or get stuck on anything particular, just keep moving forward.
When you finish your meditation, jot down key things that stood out to you, images, words, numbers, colors, etc. for later interpretation. This is the guidance you need for the next steps amongst your spiritual path.
Let the candle burn down & place your crystals under your pillow on the same night of the New Moon, for further guidance through your dreams.
Clairvoyance Votive Candle available here: http://www.whitewitchparlour.com/category-s/1854.htm
Tumbled Crystals available here: http://www.whitewitchparlour.com/category-s/1897.htm
It is not often in nature when you stumble upon a green rose, but when you do will will find great joy and delight. The Green Rose is a symbol of Love, new beginnings, constant rejuvenation of the spirit, self-respect, well-being, richness and overall abundance. It reminds us of the miracles that can happen in life and works off the vibrations of the heart chakra inviting in stability, balance and peace to the mind. If you are embarking on a new venture through life, I highly recommend making this soap apart of your daily cleansing ritual.